This week’s selection is my Best of British, Part 1. Enjoy!!!
1. Shakespear’s Sister YOU’RE HISTORY
NA NA NA NAAAAAA! Well, Siobhan was a Banana after all!
2. Massive Attack TEARDROP
Massive Tassive + Liz Fraser = Amazing!
3. The Smiths HOW SOON IS NOW
My favourite song ever!!!!!! (Press play affair twice – HARD! And she works).
4. Haysi Fantayzee SHINY SHINY
Just look at Kate Garner, Sexy or wot?
5. The Cure FRIDAY I’M IN LOVE
Coz it’s Friday.
6. Tenpole Tudor SWORDS OF 1000 MEN
A bit carry-on, a bit Knight’s Templar, with a touch of The Clash.
7. The Blow Monkeys DIGGING YOUR SCENE
For all you Dr. Robert fans out there. You know who you are!!!!
8. The Charlatans THE ONLY ONE I KNOW
I’ve just finished watching Shameless and this seems apt!
9. Unkle RABBIT IN YOUR HEADLIGHTS
From the amazing uber-soundmaster James Lavelle, with a cracker of a video to boot.
10. Oasis CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL
Sounds like T-rex meets Frank Gallagher . . . scatter!!!!!