…this month has been mainly about travel: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, Tokyo, San Francisco to name a few! but, luckily, I’ve had a little time at home… more on that later.”
1. I entered the Forbidden City.
2. Had lunch in the tallest building in China.
3. I stayed at the China Club, Beijing.
4. Admired some Chinese, embroidered, hand-painted, silk wallpaper.
5. Hung out with Frankie and Lily in San Fran.
6. Watched Lily rehearse at The Warfield, San Francisco.
7. Was introduced to new art by Yann Debelle De Montby
8. Restored a 19th Century statue of Mercury.
9. Been on 12 flights.
10. Had dinner in my garden.